- Utilises the towed vehicle’s own power assisted brakes
- Braking intensity can be adjusted by driver for different weight variations
- Adjustment for optimum performance
- Multi-function control unit in motorhome
- Full breakaway safety feature
- Unique in performance control and safety
- Compliance with current and forthcoming legislation
- For the summary of UNIQUE features, please refer to the “WHY UNIBRAKE” section
A-Frame Towing, Towing A-Frames & Servo towing systems
Unibrake is the only A-frame towing system in Europe that gives you the combination of unique features which finally provides all the answers to all your questions and concerns regarding A-frame towing. It is a fully integrated system where the motorhome and car communicate to work in unison to give you the ultimate towing experience and safety. We have a current list of several makes and models of cars that are fitted with the Unibrake Servo Towing System.
As the leader in Servo towing systems, we are committed to providing you with the ultimate in A-frame towing and our uniquely designed Servo towing systems now make it easier than ever for you to use your motorhome for towing a car.
Another feature of our towing A-frames is the ability to change the brake intensity in the towed vehicle depending on motorhome to car weight ratio. With 9 different settings, our Servo towing systems can be adjusted to ensure optimum performance. Further features of A-frame towing systems can be found on our website.
Our towing A-frames are light and compact and can be packed into a bag and placed in the boot of your car.
If you have any questions regarding the regulations and legislation for towing legally with a motorhome A-frame, then please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to answer any questions which you may have.